Thursday, July 1, 2010

2 months to go!

Here I am at 31.5 weeks...by the looks of me, we're having a very, very healthy baby!




After a week on bedrest, I was back at the doctor on Monday for a check up. The baby sounded great! They did tell me that I am still having contractions - these were about 2 minutes apart. But I'm still not dialated, so the doctor approved me to go back to work full time, as long as I pay attention to anything that may change and that I take care of myself. This week has been pretty good so far, and I hope that the next 8 weeks are uneventful!

I'm looking forward to a relaxing 3-day weekend. Despite feeling better, I'm still not sleeping well, so I hope to catch up on some sleep and use the weekend to finish up the nursery. Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment