Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, 2011 is well under way and, as you can see, my blogging habits haven't improved much. I would say that one of my New Years resolutions is to blog more...but I would have already failed and I don't want to set my up for failure!

2010 was absolutely amazing. Amelia has brought such joy into our lives and I fall more in love with her every day. Some of her recent discoveries:

- Her feet

- Laughing

- Capone (she smiles and laughs with all of the kisses!)

- Waving (Erin taught her this over Christmas...it's still a work in progress, but she does lift her arm and try to imitate us waving)

- Sitting up (she gets better every day. She went for a buggy ride at daycare and was able to be strapped in like a big girl sitting up instead of laying in the stroller! She was supported by towels :)

- Rolling over (she hadn't done this at all since her first time back at 8 weeks, but now does it much more often from her tummy to back)

And she loves her new jumperoo!
It seems like a we see a new discovery every day and I am constantly amazed by how quickly she is learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment