Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ready to Go?

We had our 36 week appointment today with an ultrasound to check on the growth and position of the baby. I'm happy to report that the baby is head down and spine up, perfect position for birth, so it looks like she is ready to go! They estimate her weight at 6 lbs/ 5 oz. We could see a little hair and her chubby cheeks on the ultrasound...absolutely precious. Everything looks great, she appears to be healthy, and I'm progressing toward labor exactly how I should be. Now we just wait and see when she wants to make her appearance!

And since I am asked everyday how I'm feeling, I will just say, I feel pretty good for being 36 weeks pregnant :) It isn't easy, but I have had such an easy pregnancy, that I just feel fortunate every day that it has been so uneventful. BUT...if you really want the truth...I'm tired, my back aches constantly, I'm swollen and my feet are killing me. Here's hoping for a quick 26 days (give or take) 'til this little girl arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment