Monday, May 24, 2010

I'M HUGE

Here are pictures of me at 26 weeks:



I know that every pregnancy is different, and I know that we all show differently, but I've run into two women in the past week who are two weeks ahead of me and MUCH smaller. I know I shouldn't compare myself to them, but I've already outgrown my first round of maternity clothes and with the heat setting in, I'm really starting to feel huge. And yes, I know all that matters is the baby is healthy, and that it will all be worth it in the end, but for now I've definitely hit a rough spot.

2 comments:

  1. I starting laughing when I saw the title of your post on my blog sidebar. I'm afraid I don't have any words of wisdom for you, except to say that I'm happy my niece is getting such nice lodging. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, it may be hereditary--I gained 40 lbs when pregnant with your sister and had outgrown almost all of my maternity clothes by the time she was born--and I was huge, too!

    ReplyDelete