Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nursery and daycare...under way!

The crib, changing table and bedding have been purchased! Here are some pics of what looks like(once it's put together!).




We've also started checking out daycare options for when our little one arrives. We have yet to actually visit, but that's next on our list. The one I'm most interested in (at my work - a hands-on, interactive childcare center which also serves as a learning laboratory for early childhood education students) has had great reviews - by other parents and even by other daycare centers we've talked to (I figure that's a good sign). But this center enrolls students by birthdate, so if our little girls shows up in August as expected, she won't be able to start until September 2011. So we're looking into some of our other options and while I'm still overwhelmed by this whole process, I realize we have some great choices and I'm feeling a little less stressed about some of these decisions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment